Tag Archive for: kitchen inspiration
Harmony Definition /ˈhɑːməni/
agreement of ideas, feelings, or actions, or a pleasing combination of different parts:
For the past 1500 years, Venetian glass production has been concentrated on the island of Murano in Italy. Today, Murano is known for its art glass, but it has a long history of innovations in glassmaking. At our Italian kitchen company, Valcucine, we are staying true to this heritage by embracing the use of glass in various ways.
For the past 5 years, Valcucine forms part of the Italian Creation Group. This company operates in the architecture and interior design field through the acquisition of exquisite high-quality Italian brands. Thanks to Italian creativity and superb manufacturing standards, the group embraces a luxurious lifestyle through 4 different brands: Valcucine, Driade, Fontana Arte and Toscoquattro.
At Valcucine we design timeless kitchens that are impervious to trends and made to last generations. Our layouts have defined aesthetic lines that implement ongoing research, experience and timeless sophistication.
We strive to embrace a philosophy that goes beyond the fickleness of time and fashion, reminding one of what is essential and indispensable. These are the tangible core values of our design at Valcucine.
“Art-of-living” refers to your capability to lead a quality life. This ties in perfectly/harmoniously with Valucine’s value of wellbeing. The forms of art are portrayed by our constant refinement of ergonomics, quality materials, health and non-toxicity, the feeling of freedom, and by being in harmony with the environment.
Valcucine luxury Italian kitchens: artistic and timeless beyond trends.
Read the below Q&A to find out how Valcucine has made sustainability part of our design ethos
- How important is environmental awareness to your brand and what are the steps you/the brand have taken to minimise any negative impact on the environment during manufacture?
- Environmental awareness can be seen as a foundation for Valcucine’s three brand principle implementations. We consider the user’s wellbeing through using non-toxic environmentally conscious materials, timelessness through designing long lasting kitchens that are beyond the design trends and innovation in order to continue developing our sustainable solutions to design faced problems.
- What materials (for countertops, cabinets, flooring etc) should homeowners focus on when looking to create an eco-friendly, sustainable kitchen space and why?
- One approach that Valcucine had to offer is the fully recyclable glass an aluminum kitchen, where our doors consist of an aluminum frame with a 2mm/5mm panel mounted in front of the frame. This results in a lighter door front outcome with less material used. In the Invitrum Carcass we use tempered glass for countertops, cabinets and shelves; along with aluminum for the different joints.
- What are the biggest changes homeowners can consider making in their current kitchen spaces to make them eco-friendlier and/or sustainable
- Every small decision makes a difference, from things like smart appliance choices such as induction hob instead of electric hob, to doing research about your potential kitchen supplier’s environmental certifications and how they are working on saving the environment through design.
- What are some of the more exciting innovations to help create more eco-friendly kitchen spaces? What can homeowners look forward to in the future to help them take better care of themselves and the planet?
- The Valcucine product continues to focus on the end user’s wellbeing parallel to the environment’s wellbeing, as we bring through factors such as material reduce and non-toxicity in almost every aspect we can. Even though our ergonomic Logica system may take some more space, it inevitably uses less material that adheres to the Japanese standards of a non-toxic material.
- Which materials are the best choice for possible re-use or recycling in the future as far as flooring, furniture and countertops are concerned?
- Glass happens to be one of the few 100% recyclable materials which can also be recycled multiple times without having an effect on its lifespan. Valcucine’s biggest component is the use of glass in so many different ways, while still giving it a 10-year warrantee regardless of people’s glass fragility stigma.
Invitrum – Celebrating 33 years of glass
Lengthy research into materials and their limits of resistance has allowed us to revolutionise the kitchen sector with Invitrum, the first base unit system made entirely of glass except for an aluminium frame. Health, resistance and eco-sustainability are the main values of this kitchen system.
The Invitrum base unit system are 100% recyclable 80% reusable. Instead of glued joints they are fitted together using mechanical means only.
These products can be 100% recycled and/or 80% reconditioned to drastically reduce the consumption of other raw materials and the production of other waste. This Guarantee of Responsibility confirms Valcucine’s commitment and responsibility: a choice that always has a happy ending. Thanks to the Guarantee of Responsibility, the future of the environment, and of us all, is guaranteed forever.
A sustainable yet innovative kitchen
We have worked on extreme door dematerialisation to meet requirements in terms of form, functionality and silhouette. Riciclantica stands for “lightness and resilience. The lightest door in the world it’s made up of an aluminium structure together with a sophisticated panel that is only 2mm thick.
This 2mm panel is available in various different metal & laminate finishes that are steam – heat and scratch resistant.
This makes it possible to plan kitchen layouts with wall-hung units, allowing for the utmost freedom of arrangement and movement and creating a durable and cutting-edge design.
Due to the remarkable reduction of materials used, combined with the eco-tech finishes, this kitchen is sustainable yet innovative. A Kitchen designed for those who pay a great deal of attention to their well-being and to living in harmony with nature.
TECHNICALITY AND PROFESSIONALISM
Using metals in your kitchen gives the kitchen layout a unique appearance.
The use of metals is inspired by professional kitchens and conveying their appeal is growing increasingly in homes because of its hygiene and resistance qualities.
Visit our Collections page to learn more about the Riciclantica Kitchen